awhonn member?Register Today!
- by violet_violet Mar 6Just wondering how many here are AWHONN members?
I'm wondering if I should become one...is it worth $192/year?
- Mar 6 by kloneI don't find the membership itself to be useful, but professional membership is expected if you want to advance your career or enter the clinical ladder.
- Mar 6 by violet_violetWhat do you mean professional membership is expected if...?
- Mar 6 by kloneMembership to appropriate professional organizations. For example, since I'm an IBCLC and also in perinatal research, so I could choose AWHONN, ILCA, or IACRN (or all of them, but my pocketbook can't support that).
- Mar 6 by PinkNBlueI'm a member but don't really do much with it. I get journals and such in the mail but that's about the extent of it. If you can afford it, it's not a bad idea.