what about this for an ideaRegister Today!
This is a discussion on what about this for an idea in Nursing in the United Kingdom, part of World Nursing ... as of late i'v noticed that the UK forum is getting more members, how about we all have a shot at...by chrisrob Oct 3, '03as of late i'v noticed that the UK forum is getting more members, how about we all have a shot at meeting up somewhere. could be fun. Some one come back with an idea of when and where. Cant be early Nov as I'm meeting with Karen G then but we could make it early December catch a show in london or something, theres quite a few of us from North of the border and quite a few from London what do you think?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=45991©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 6,917 Views
- Oct 3, '03 by WhisperWell, I am not Scottish, and I am not from London, but to meet up would be fun, (and either of those locations would be fine, with me)
- Oct 3, '03 by chrisrobworking on it whisper
- Oct 4, '03 by catzhow about somewere in the middle? ive found from another bb that notts seems to be a fairly central place peeps are prepared to travel to. coffee shops their are nice, as is shopping, even on a sat.
but a show in london could be very nice, just means some peeps would have to stay overnite, which for some would be an unaffordable added expense (namely students and thse paying of student loans n overdrafts)
- Oct 4, '03 by WhisperStaying in London would be dear, the last time I went down to London, I stayed in a travel lodge on the outskirts I found it cheaper!
Perhaps, If we all decide on a show, an early or an afternoon performance, so people can catch the late trains home?
- Oct 4, '03 by gwenithI have noticd that the UK forum seems to be getting more lively. But we Aussies and Kiwis are still ahead of you on postings and we have a smaller membership so it's about time you stated to catch up!!
- Oct 5, '03 by karenGwe are working on it Gwenith!!
well we could do afternoon tea somwhere? then people could go home afterwards. the cheapest place to stay in london is a travel lodge/inn. think we need to meet somewhere with good rail links! of course I favour london- how about a trip on the london eye?
- Oct 5, '03 by WhisperLondon, Is probably the easiets place for most people to get too, as it does have a good transport system, and lots of stations!
- Oct 11, '03 by chrisrobokay then shall we think about London, how about some dates then i'm thinking December but if thats to near christmas what with all theat exspense how about looking into the new year god thas awful 2004 is nearly here, Gwenith how about you taking a hol you could spend a few days with all of us no hotel bills!
- Oct 12, '03 by WhisperDo you mean straight into the new year... If it before the 12/01/04 I am off uni then, so I could probably get down to London, If that is too soon I don't have my holiday list yet for the rest of the year, but I could probably manage a weekend day (trains depending, I don't trust myself to drive down to and into London.)
What about every one else?