Welcome to the forum - UK nurses chat - Page 6Register Today!
- Apr 9, '10 by english_nurseQuote from sharrieoi missus! did u nick that off my facebook?How are you all doing in this cold weather, our wards are being hit quite badly with trauma patients
BBC website today showed this image of the UK
- Apr 9, '10 by XB9SQuote from english_nurseI think I did yesoi missus! did u nick that off my facebook?
Where have you been, you've been away too long
- Apr 9, '10 by Silverdragon102Ditto EN long time no see and how's things?
- Jun 22, '10 by Silverdragon102Been a while since anyone chatted in here. How are everyone doing in the UK?
- Aug 16, '10 by babbyfreshThis is a very good forum its like you guys know each other forever you know. i think others would join in but when you open the forum the date make it looks like no one has used it for ages. so they dont bother but hello to you guys. hope i can get to talk some time as well. lata
- Jun 1, '12 by cariadCan see that all the posts on here are old, but going to catch up anyway, as none of the UK posts pertain to me anymore......all about UK information, That I am now so far behind with. Its been a long time since I have even posted anything on AllNurses. I got put off a couple of years ago when the site was changed and my favourite part....the journals were not posted on the main page, so they were harder to find and even harder for newbies to read and even know they existed.
So I return and find out that the journals are not even here anymore, which is a bit sad as they gave me a history of my life in America.
Anyway...please catch up with whats new or old with everyone who is still here ??????