UK or US for masters?

  1. 0 I am an RN- BSN looking to obtain my masters in midwifery. My family is planning on moving to the UK in 4 years for various reasons. I know there are short programs for adult qualified nurses to get into midwifery, some even accept international students. Those look like bachelors level courses. are there direct entry adult nurse to midwife masters programs or do all midwife masters require midwife training first? I know I won't qualify for the NHS sponsored programs.
  2. Enjoy this?

    Join thousands and get our weekly Nursing Insights newsletter with the hottest discussions, articles, and toons.

  3. Visit  suern2b profile page

    About suern2b

    Joined Dec '10; Posts: 20; Likes: 17.

Nursing Jobs in every specialty and state. Visit today and Create Job Alerts, Manage Your Resume, and Apply for Jobs.