1. Print out the slides or notes that are posted, or read he chapter before class
2. keep book/notes/slide open and take them directly on it
3. Record if allowed
1. I organize all of my notes
2. I reread a chapter, not word for word but just skim through, the more you skim, the more you retain.
3. I take notes on the what I skimmed, and make a concept map (diagnosis, signs and symptoms, treatment options (pharmaceutical and non), and what nursing considerations
When you say you "organize your notes", does that mean you re-write them? Can you explain a little more?