Teaching plan help???Register Today!
- by Helper330 Nov 1, '11Hello, i am tring to do a nursing "teaching plan" to teach to my patient but my patient can't learn. My patient is a 73y f, with rhabdomyolsis, hypertension, and PVD. Was admitted to the ICU. The patient has receptive and expressive aphasia??? who do i teach? what do i teach?
- Nov 1, '11 by Helper330who do i teach? what do i teach?
- Nov 1, '11 by wonderkimcaregivers?
- Nov 1, '11 by Helper330She was the caregiver for her husband and granddaughter.
- Nov 3, '11 by GrnTeawho's going to be her caregiver? could be a cna from the vna, could be the granddaughter... at this point it sort of doesn't matter. what does that person need to know?