Question? Nursing Theorist and Nursing ShortageRegister Today!
- by hazRN Jun 27, '12[color=#111111]which nursing theorist's theory could be used to address the current nursing shortage?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=749667©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 985 Views
- Jul 1, '12 by KelRN215There is no current nursing shortage.
- Jul 2, '12 by Tragically HipWhat would nursing theory (the science of the practice of nursing) have to do with the nursing job market (labor economics)?
- Jul 2, '12 by VickyRNQuote from hazrnthese resources may be of help to you as you research this assignment:[color=#111111]which nursing theorist's theory could be used to address the current nursing shortage?
nursing theories: an overview
usd: school of nursing: research
things to consider: what are the implications of the nursing shortage? (patients not receiving the care they need, nurses under stress due to short-staffing, what other things can you think of?) how do these implications relate to a nursing theory?
- Jul 2, '12 by llgSome people have talked about nursing satisfaction in relation to caring theory. Look in the nursing administration literature and see what theories people are using to deal with nursing job satisfaction, staff retention, etc. That might yield something you could use.
- Jul 3, '12 by GrnTea::dang:: you didn't do that homework assignment again! such meanies. you just gave her...resources. :d