quality assurance and nursing audit
- 0Jun 16, '08 by sweetyockrispls i have a problem trying to relaye the issue of quality assurance to nursing.Can you help me to explain more on it.
- 0Jun 17, '08 by Daytonitethe essence of quality assurance for nursing would be review and determination of our compliance with our own rules of behavior in performing nursing procedures.
- http://government.onvia.com/?p=117 - "getting started with quality assurance" – a brief explanation of what quality assurance is. warning: this is for business, not nursing, but the ideas can be adapted to nursing.
- http://www.investorwords.com/3995/qu...assurance.html - definition of assurance
- http://www.babylon.com/definition/qu...urance/english - definitions of quality assurance for many different sources
- http://allnurses.com/forums/f205/hel...nt-187006.html - help needed : peer evaluation in nurses' professional development
- http://allnurses.com/forums/f205/aud...as-204942.html - audit any ideas ??
- http://allnurses.com/forums/f50/repo...ct-298109.html - question? - report project