quality assurance and nursing audit
0Jun 16, '08 by sweetyockrispls i have a problem trying to relaye the issue of quality assurance to nursing.Can you help me to explain more on it.
0Jun 17, '08 by Daytonitethe essence of quality assurance for nursing would be review and determination of our compliance with our own rules of behavior in performing nursing procedures.
- http://government.onvia.com/?p=117 - "getting started with quality assurance" - a brief explanation of what quality assurance is. warning: this is for business, not nursing, but the ideas can be adapted to nursing.
- http://www.investorwords.com/3995/qu...assurance.html - definition of assurance
- http://www.babylon.com/definition/qu...urance/english - definitions of quality assurance for many different sources
- http://allnurses.com/forums/f205/hel...nt-187006.html - help needed : peer evaluation in nurses' professional development
- http://allnurses.com/forums/f205/aud...as-204942.html - audit any ideas ??
- http://allnurses.com/forums/f50/repo...ct-298109.html - question? - report project