Pharmacology Help!!!Register Today!
- by bennet59 Oct 13I am currently in my second year of nursing school and Pharmacology is proving to be a challenge for me. Iíve gotten decent grades on my tests, an A and a B. However, I feel like Iím not learning anything and I lose interest in this class easily. I also forget much of what I studied for the tests. Does anyone have any tips or websites that can help make pharmacology stick or help me focus. Any advice is appreciated.
- 657 Views
- Oct 14 by bennet59No I have not, but I will now, thank you!
- Oct 15 by Esme12repetition....repetition....repetition
- Oct 15 by ToniRNLa79I made my own flash cards with drug name, dose, ect, to really get them to stick. I'd add 10 new ones every other day while repeating the ones I already had. I graduated over a year ago and can still recall those meds. One thing that helped was instead of knowing just the name and dose of the med, know the why. Why would you give that med and what is the desired outcome? I wish you the best of luck.
- Oct 15 by Don1984
- Oct 15 by GrnTeaQuote from Don1984If the series makes everything "incredibly easy", why don't schools get rid of textbooks and just use this series?
No idea. But don't think that you'll stop buying books when you get out of school, or think that you should only buy the ones on the bookstore list. It will always be appropriate to supplement your personal growth. I just bought one this morning.