Pathophysiology- Homework help
- 0Jan 22, '13 by eric3Why is there such a dramatic difference of infectious disease death rates in underdeveloped versus developed countries? As a RN what can YOU do to reduce the infectious disease death rate in these underdeveloped countries?
- 1,214 Visits
- 0Jan 22, '13 by Esme12 Senior ModeratorWelcome to AN! The largest online nursing community!
We are happy to help with homework but we won't do it for you......tell us what you think. What has your research shown you about the nurses role. Why do YOU think the US has dramatic differences in death rates than undeveloped countries. We will be more than happy to join in when we know what you have to say.
- 0Jan 23, '13 by nguyency77What do you think? What conditions increase risk for infection? What resources are found in developed countries that may not be found in undeveloped countries? What do RNs do, in terms of community health?
What are your thoughts? As Esme12 said...The nurses on this site are not here to do your homework, nor my homework...They're here to guide us and point us students in the right direction.
- 1Jan 23, '13 by GrnTeaMy goodness, another member of the same class? Why this sudden spate of students with questions from the same sort of worksheet?
We do NOT do your homework. This question requires you to think about things you have learned in school and develop an answer using them. If you have questions about things that confuse you, tell us what you know and what confuses you and we'll help steer you in the right direction...but we still won't write your paper for you.
- 1Jan 24, '13 by KelRN215This kind of information is readily available on the internet. Look up the World Health Organization.
I have done nursing work in the developing world (Nicaragua, Belize and Tanzania). Look up the #1 disease related killer of children in developing countries vs. the #1 disease related killer of children in the US.