Nursing interventions....help!Register Today!
- by oakleya Oct 3, '12Do all nursing diagnosis have correlating interventions? I seem to remember in my reading that there is a resource (book) that has some sort of numbering system to link interventions with diagnosis, but I can't find in my text book where it said that....am I going crazy?
- Oct 3, '12 by nyteshadeFor the most part they do...do you have a nursing intervention book? It would be a great investment. I don't really know about the numbering thing though.
- Oct 4, '12 by Esme12Yes....what care plan book do you have?
- Oct 4, '12 by classicdameall dx have interventions, even if only to observe for change in condition
- Oct 4, '12 by GrnTeaThere is a book that correlates NANDA-I, NIC, and NAC. Is that what you mean?
Do you have the NANDA-I 2012-2014? Every student should, even if the faculty didn't put it on the bookstore list-- you wouldn't be asking this question if you did It would take care of a lot of your confusion. Free 2-day delivery to students at Amazon.com.
- Thank you! Yes, this is what I am looking for!
- I do not have a care plan book...our instructors told us not to get one because they want us to do care plans their way....I think I need one though...
- I do not have an interventions book...I wasn't sure if there really was such a thing.
- Nov 1, '12 by Esme12Quote from oakleyaWhat program are you in???? The books are really very helpful I use Ackley: Nursing Diagnosis Handbook, 9th Edition and Gulanick: Nursing Care Plans, 7th EditionI do not have a care plan book...our instructors told us not to get one because they want us to do care plans their way....I think I need one though...
They give resources, interventions, diagnosis and definition/rationales.
- I'm going through Tulsa Community College's RN program. Where do you go?