Nurse Interview QuestionsRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Nurse Interview Questions in Nursing Student Assistance, part of Nursing Student ... Hi I am a nursing student (BA Program) and need to have a RN nurse complete these interview...by studentnurse4373 Nov 6, '12Hi I am a nursing student (BA Program) and need to have a RN nurse complete these interview questions for my essay on nursing concepts for my concepts of professional nursing class. If you would be willing to please answer each in great detail I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance!
1. Please describe what a typical work day for you is like?
2.How has being in your field of nursing affected your professional or personal life?
3. Tell me about a situation you experienced in your nursing carry so far that made your proud to be a nurse?
4. Tell me about a memorable encounter you've had with a patient?
5. What are some challenges do you face as a nurse and how do you deal with them?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=796249©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,072 Views
- Nov 6, '12 by echoRNC711If you want people to respond maybe try 1 question at a time. Honestly,all of them together is like a few hrs of someone's time. That's a big ask
- Nov 6, '12 by roser13Usually, the point of this assignment is to actually meet with a nurse face to face and have an in-depth conversation.