know the nursing process and how it fits in with writing a care plan. there are plenty of websites listed in the links you have been given where you can go to look at sample care plans
. don't hesitate to ask for help if you need it. remember that you will always follow the directions you are given by your instructors for writing care plans.
let me add these sites to the ones tweety listed:
- the nursing process - a short introductory tutorial of what it is
- the nursing process and writing nursing care plans. from e-university
- this is a beautiful site that defines and explains a bit of what the nursing process is. you can also click on the links at the left side of the webpage to go to various subjects included within the nursing process to find out more about them.
- what is a nursing care plan?
- health assessment resources, techniques, and forms (in nursing student assistance forum)
- at second half of page and downward are links for help with care plan writing
welcome to allnurses!