I'm a student in nursing school
and for one of my pharmacology assignments I need to get a nurse's med error story with these questions answered:
1. The medication involved
2. The medication right that was wrong
3. Nurse's action following the error
4. Patient outcome
5. Response to error by patient/family/employer
6. Nurse's change to practice following the error
7. Identify factors leading to error
I talked to some nurses where I work as an but just wanna make sure I can get the best one to share and learn from. I obviously am not asking for any names/locations/hospitals.
Thanks so much!