Hi my names Heather and I'm a student nurse at ISU. We are suppose
to interview a RN and find out about her personal nursing experience
and than write an essay on them, but the nurse that was suppose to email hasn't emailed me back and its been over a week and this week our paper is due so I figured I needed to find a new RN quickly if I wanted to be able to have time to write a paper. If you could please fill out the attached questionnaire at the bottom I
would really appreciate that. And thank you in advance for all your
1. What is your definition of nursing?
2. What changes have you seen throughout nursing?
3. What do you think the future of nursing will be like?
4. How many years have you been a nurse?
5. What different fields of nursing have you been in?
6. How many other jobs besides nursing have you had?
7. What made you decide to become a nurse?
8. Would you do it all over again?
9. What is your ball park salary?
10. What advice would you give to student going into nursing?
11. Would you advice them to go into join your current field?
12. How does your job affect your family?
13. Have you ever had to deal with any legal issues?
14. What are some positive experiences you have had with nursing?
15. Negative experiences?
16. Where did you earn your nursing degree?
17. Have you had to do any other special training to deal with nursing since you got your nursing degree?
Oct 15, '06
Moved to Nursing Student Assistance Forum for more responses.
Oct 16, '06
I responded via PM to her questionaire.