- by asma6 Apr 28I need 5 nursing care plans for my data sheet, and my case is about an 18 years old male pt, come to the M.W from CCU as a case of postmyocarditis cardiomyopathy
C/O vomiting and oral intake intolerance.
FOLIC ACID ALDACTON
and he stopped taking TRITACE COMPOUND aweek ago.
and stopped also DIGOXIN and still same condition,...vomiting.
now they gave him at the hospital
RATADINE 50 MG ANP TID IV
LASIX 20 MG AMP BID IV
CARVIDELOL 6.25MG TAB BID
FOLIC ACID 5 MG TAB OD
he looks pale, slightly jaundiced
Chest is clear with good AE BILATERAL
HEART IR-R-HR SYSTOLIC MURMUR
ABDOMEN WITH MILD DIFFUSE TENDERNESS
WITHOUT GUARDING> AT THE EPIGASTRIC AREA
LL ARE WITH GOOD PERIPHERAL PS. NO ODEMA
HAS ACEDOTIC BREATHING
CXR" HUGE GLOBAL CARDIOMEGALY + PICTURE OF HF
FFP 6 UNITS STAT
VIT.K AMP 10 MG IV STAT
HYDROCORTISIONE 100 MG IV STAT
LASIX 40 MG
HYDROCORTISONE 100 MG IV STAT
- Apr 28 by newbtonursingDo you mean you need Nursing Diagnosis' for your care plans? Id probably start with your patient's gas exchange, cardiac output, their fluid volume, pain, and activity intollerance , by using my Nurses pocket guide. I would look them up and see how and what "fits" and use it to help with listing my interventions and rationales. Nursing care plans do get easier with practice, esspecially once you get through Med-Surg and learn about the pathophysiology of disease processes.
- Apr 28 by asma6Hey Newbtonursing,
No man, I literally need 4 or 5 nursing care plans..
My data sheet is due tomorrow =X
oh and can you link me the thing you're talking about,your nurses pocket guide?
- The pocket guide is a physical book so it cannot be linked, even if the member had an electronic version it is not legal to share copyrighted material without permission.
What do you have so far? NANDA-I is an international standard for nursing diagnosis so your school should have information as I understand you are overseas and not in North America.
We are happy to guide you but no one is going to do your work for you.
- Here are some useful links from the FAQ threads:
- Apr 28 by asma6okay, whats about the pt's Cardiovascular system assessment??? how it would be like?
- We cannot tell you your patient's assessment as we did not do the assessment. What is the heart rate & rhythm? Capillary refill? Skin color? pulses (radial, apical, jugular, peripheral?) Blood pressure? ECG rhythm? Labs?
Again what are YOUR findings? This is YOUR assignment. You will not learn if you do not do the work.
From the forum description (emphasis added):
Feel free to seek assistance with difficult content, care plans, interviews, papers, study questions, dosage calculations, and other academic challenges you are facing. This is NOT the forum to ask someone to do your homework for you. When asking for assistance with an assignment, please show what you have done first.