Mnemonics and Memory Aids - Page 13Register Today!
- Jun 5, '12 by angelavHello all. Is there a way to print this entire thread to put in my study binder?
Thanks in advance.
- Jul 17, '12 by withlove89Pitocin gets it goin, Brethine gives a breatherHot & dry- sugar highCold & clammy- need some candy
- Aug 20, '12 by nursingstudent3109bump*
- Aug 24, '12 by jngo91Cranial Nerves:
Old Oliver Often Traveled Through Arches For Very Good Vacation And Holidays
- Sep 3, '12 by YownyownANTI GOUT MEDS - "CAP DIE"
Colchicine - deposition of uric acid
Allopurinol - inhibits uric acid
Probenecid - excretion of uric acid
TRANESOPHAGEAL ATRESIA - "3C"
Coughing, Cyanosis, Choking
DIGOXIN TOXICITY – “VANDAB” (0.5-1.2 mg/dl)
LITHIUM TOXICITY – “VANTABS” (0.5-1.2 mg/dl)
Seizures ;Severe hypotension
- Sep 24, '12 by seanynjboyNever Let Monkies Eat Bananas
N - Neutrophils
L - Lymphocytes
M - Monocytes
E - Eosinophils
B - Basophils
All the WBCs Top = greatest to least starting from top...
^^^ I use that one, have been since I took Anatomy 6 years ago...
One of my other nursing instructors taught us:
BE My Lady Now
Same thing just least to greatest
- Sep 24, '12 by seanynjboyA way to remember that a PTT is for Heparin is that the two T's together in a way looks like an "H"
Oddly enough I have used that on an exam in school...
- Oct 1, '12 by nirjThanks much everyone!!