one of the popular websites was recently made password restricted. here is a list of some links to videos of nursing procedures that i have bookmarked. maybe what you are looking for is among them.
- videos of physical examination procedures for medical students from the university of florida - the first link on the page is to a video on how to take vital signs
- videos of physical examination procedures from the university of virginia that includes video on taking vital signs. may not be able to view if you only have dial up connection to the internet.
- videos on how to take vital signs
- listing of videos of procedures and skills from er nurse, some paramedic skills here also
- here is a link to a list of the steps involved in inserting an n/g tube from lane community college. there is a link on this site of a video of the procedure.
- "taking care of your wound" video
- from harrisburg area community college. click on videos to see movies of various iv procedures, ng tubes, and wound packing. will need a real one player to view. site states you can download a free version of the player. heparin well, piggyback, iv push, ampules, pediatric medication administration, pediatric iv administration with soluset.
- from harrisburg area community college more videos of nursing procedures. this site includes links to videos on bandaging, bedmaking, enemas, iv therapy, medication administration (most all routes of administration are addressed), ng tubes, nursing skills (sterile gloving and dressing, dressing change, straight catheterization, indwelling catheter and rom), physical assessment and positioning
- tracheostomy care. good pictures. includes links to videos of trach care.