Hello, I need someone that has some spare time to answer 6 questions for my BSN class, RN Information Systems. I have to interview a Nurse Information Expert.
If you are either; Nursing Clinical Information Manager; Super User, Director/Manger Clinical Education; Chief Information Officer; Quality Assurance or Performance Improvement Nurse; Nurse Informaticist; Telenursing Specialist; Nurse Abstractor; Case Manager; Compliance Nurse,
I would really appreciate your help.
Here are the 6 questions needed to be answered.
1. Describe your career path to your current position. Include information about education and experiences.
2. Discuss the value of best evidence as a driving force in delivery of nursing care at your facility.
3. What safeguards and decision-making support tools are embedded in patient care technologies and information systems that support safe practice at your facility?
4. Tell me about patient care technologies that have improved patient care at your facility.
5. What groups of healthcare workers rely on you to collect high quality information/data and how is that information utilized?
6. Please describe what a typical day on the job is like for you?
Thank you so much for taking the time. Please include the type of Nurse you are, names will not be included.