How do you feel about using an old edition of a book for nursing school? - Page 2Register Today!
- Aug 7, '12 by justinpark09used ones or old version ones don't usually come with DVD or CD. I will start nursing school this Fall. So, did you guys use CD or DVD a lot during nursing school?
- Aug 7, '12 by iluvpathoQuote from hnguyen509It kind of depends some are useless and some I used a ton! Do you know anyone ahead in the program you could find out from themused ones or old version ones don't usually come with DVD or CD. I will start nursing school this Fall. So, did you guys use CD or DVD a lot during nursing school?
- Aug 11, '12 by samantha198823I received all my nursing books from a former student at my school. For a&p I used edition 5 and my school was using edition 6 it was literally the same book. The newer one just had more color and more pictures. I saved like $700 so I'm thankful
- Aug 12, '12 by lovedijahOur teachers have told us NOT to get used editions. Then they came back with, "You can of course do whatever you want, but we teach from the new books". I guess the issue would be page numbers and maybe (just maybe, probably not) the newer book will have a different graph.
- Aug 12, '12 by ashley024When we first started at my school they did a "box set" of all the books we'd need at the book store. Some were used so the earlier you went the better. I know I went the first day I could and saved over $200...
I've found that most of the time if a book is one edition old there isn't much difference in the content. They change a few things around page numbers may vary but overall the info is the same. All about the $$