Graduate nurse job application questionRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Graduate nurse job application question in Nursing Student Assistance, part of Nursing Student ... I am applying for a graduate nurse program. On the online application it asks to answer a question....by emilytsay1207 Mar 23, '12I am applying for a graduate nurse program. On the online application it asks to answer a question. The question is : Tell us about a time when you have been involved in a conflict situation with a patient/client or another staff member. Is there a format which I can follow?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=689490©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 855 Views
- Mar 24, '12 by nitinajwaniHi
There is no specific format for this. You need to answer in yes or no,if your answer is yes then you have to describe that incident.
- Mar 24, '12 by Ashley, PICU RNI would answer something like this:
1. A brief synopsis of the conflict/situation
2. How you handled it and why
3. What the outcome was
4. Evaluate your actions. What, if anything, would you do differently next time.
5. State what you learned from it.
These types of questions aren't looking for your to have the perfect conflict situation and the perfect response. They want to see how you handle conflict and what your thought process is. They also want to see whether you can learn from each situation and how you use your experiences to develop your skills.
- Mar 24, '12 by GrnTeaanytime they ask you for an essay, like this, they are also interested in evaluating your writing ability.