Database - It's scaring me!Register Today!
- by lallen1984 Jun 13So, I am in my first semester of LPN school and today was my first day at the clinical site. While orientation went rather smoothly, there is something that is scaring the crap out of me....the database. Any tips on how to do these things without ripping hair out will be appreciated!!!
- Jun 13 by Esme12what do you mean by database?
- Jun 13 by lallen1984the actual database..where you go into the patients chart and work from that o.o I suppose it's computerized in hospitals and what-not, but we are expected to basically handwrite it.
- Jun 14 by StudentOfHealingDo you mean your clinical paperwork where you fill in information? We have a database sheet where we fill in the following, its the first sheet of our careplan..
Date of adm
- Jun 15 by GrnTeaDo you mean the admitting assessment? Let this be your first notice that not every hospital or school uses the same terminology. It won't be your last.