CVa patient case presentation
- 0Feb 26, '09 by bryanjj203anyone have a sample case presentation Of CVA?? i really a newbie at this i need sample 2 be guided..
if you have can you please send it to my mail??
if its ok??
it would be helful..^^ :wink2:
Edited by traumarus: please don't include email addys in posts.
- 0Feb 27, '09 by Daytoniteanyone have a sample case presentation of cva??
no, and you won't find one on the internet either. do your own work.i really a newbie at this i need sample 2 be guided..
there are a number of samples of care plans on the internet that you can look at, but i will tell you right now. . .it is like riding a bike or driving a care. . .you can watch all kinds of people do it, but it means nothing until you actually get up on the bike or get behind the wheel of the car and do it yourself.if you have can you please send it to my mail??
- http://www.rncentral.com/nursing-library/careplans - rn central careplans
- http://www.cnsonline.org/www/archive/ms/ms-07.html - care plan for a ms patient
- http://www.bergen.edu/faculty/cpolny...haniencp2a.htm - risk for ineffective tissue perfusion
- http://www.med.umich.edu/nursing/snl/cs2.pdf - this is a adult surgical care planning case study activity
- http://www.med.umich.edu/nursing/snl/cs3.pdf - this is an adult icu care planning case study activity
- http://www.med.umich.edu/nursing/snl/cs4.pdf - this is a pediatric care planning case study activity
- http://www.med.umich.edu/nursing/snl/cs5.pdf - this is a pediatric icu care planning case study activity
- http://www.med.umich.edu/nursing/snl/cs6.pdf - this is a prenatal care planning case study activity
- http://www.med.umich.edu/nursing/snl/cs7.pdf - this is a psychiatric care planning case study activity
- http://www.med.umich.edu/nursing/snl/cs8.pdf - this is an ambulatory patient care planning case study activity
copying someone else's work is plagiarism. you don't become a good driver by watching other people drive. you have to get behind the wheel and practice. it is the same with care planning. it is a skill like any other skill you do in nursing. if you don't dig in and do it you will never learn how it is done by just looking at samples.