Hi! I'm a first year nursing student and I need to interview a Registered Nurse from a minority group, other than my own. Because males are considered a minority in nursing, I would really love to interview a male RN! Thank you for taking the time to even read this and thank you even more if you can help me out!!! Feel free to PM me with your answers.
1. In what ways was your educational experience more difficult or easier as a minority student?
2. What do you see as the barriers for minority nurses in our profession?
3. What do you see as the opportunities for minority nurses in our profession?
4. What do you view as the value of increasing diversity in the nursing profession for health care?
5. What do you think we can do as a profession and personally to increase diversity in nursing?
6. For you to answer: how did this exercise influence your thinking about diversity in nursing?