APA style Journal article summary, HELP!
- 0Oct 7, '06 by Pat_Pat RNI'm supposed to write a summary/review paper of a nursing journal article. I have my article and my APA guide book. I just can't wrap my head around how to summarize an article. Does anyone have an example I can see? I've searched this site and the net and haven't found anything.
Oh, this is due in two days also....
- 0Oct 7, '06 by VickyRN Senior ModeratorPerhaps these examples will help (from my nursing graduate school adventure, last year). Beware, however: what my former graduate school professor wanted as a journal article summary may not be what your professor wants.:uhoh21: Best wishes to youLast edit by VickyRN on Oct 22, '11
- 0Oct 7, '06 by TweetyThis website helped me a lot when I was first learning APA. http://owl.english.purdue.edu/worksh...apa/index.html
- 0I posted this on another thread, but I am looking for this:
I am running out of time on a paper. (due Friday 10/13) It is an ethics paper over abortion. What I need is a medical or nursing journal article over ethics of abortion. Not the law, procedure or how nurses personally feel, but an ethically supported article in relation to the nurse's code of ethics.
I am finding this increasingly difficult because there are tons of articles on the legal limitations and first hand stories, but none over the ethics of it.
This paper would have been written the first day if it was my opinion or the law, but it's not.
Any help would be appreciated! I will be searching until Thursday! Thanks, Marcie
- 0Oct 22, '11 by docronmd92Hello Marcie,
I know it's been six years since you posted this, but I am just wondering if you eventually found the answer to your querry. I f you did with you mind posting the links or better yet your sample paper because I am working on a position paper ethical issue facing Nurses specifically ABORTION.