where do you buy your scrubs??? - Page 2Register Today!
- Oct 7, '08 by NancyPiehehe ... the website i buy mine on is the ad at the top of this screen right now :P
lydiasuniforms.com I've also used metrouniforms.com
I too am still a student... I got my ones for labs from lydias uniforms but we have to have white scrubs with a collar for clinicals, I found them on metrouniforms.com
- Oct 26, '08 by NeoNurseTXI order Urbane Scrubs from a scrub shop here. They never have XS in stock so ..yup, gotta order them.
- Oct 31, '08 by fun4me2Does anyone wear the Greys Anatomy scrubs? I got a ton for my birthday and I need more. I love them more than my cherokee tops and bottom's?
- Nov 14, '08 by caliotter3I used to get mine exclusively from online stores Jasco and Uniform City. Have also gone to the Life Uniforms brick and mortar store (ouch, expensive). I've found some cheap tops at the drug store. Trying to wear out my current supply as I've found that uniforms take up too much of my closet space.
- Nov 14, '08 by mumaradaQuote from crissy01134I was in a uniform store and saw those scrubs. They are so, so soft! I wonder how they hold up though. Do stains come out?Does anyone wear the Greys Anatomy scrubs? I got a ton for my birthday and I need more. I love them more than my cherokee tops and bottom's?
- Nov 14, '08 by flightnurse2bi love walmart scrubs! the empire waisted ones fit me great and they are like 12 dollars or so.
i also like to shop @ scrubs and beyond. they have good clearance.
- Dec 15, '08 by FutureNurseMGGarden Ridge has some decent scrubs, tops $5.99 and pants $5.99. They have some really cute holiday tops.
- Dec 17, '08 by tikitink3I've recently noticed quality scrubs at places like Marshalls, AJ Wright, and TJ MAXX. Not sure if you have any of those stores around you, but if you do check it out.
- Mar 9, '09 by alleviGet most of mine at Jack Marcus scrubs, online site