What is your favorite scrub brand and why? - page 2
by Patrick Brooks 10,614 Views | 19 Comments
What are your favorite scrubs and why? • Brand / Style • Is it fit? • Color • Wearability I tend to buy my scrubs @ scrubcabana.com online and have loved their service and quality but would love some other sources. ... Read More
- 0Nov 29, '10 by SmashleyRNMobb Scrubs! http://www.mobbmedical.com
They have a wide variety of cuts and styles and being female I love the tops that don't make me look like a box. Oh and their pants are super comfy and the elastic waists prevent any "plumber butt" The only downside is my darker colours I've had for years have faded a bit, but thats to be expected after all the washing cycles they've been through!
- 1Nov 30, '10 by savvy-nurseI LOVE my Ubane Scrubs. They fit most body types and are very comfy. You can buy drawstrings or elastic. When I am feeling especially girly, I wear Koi tops.
I buy both brands online from Lydia's Uniform (no affiliation to me).
Most uniform stores do carry both brands.
- 0Dec 3, '10 by paramed1Hello,
I really like Blue Sky scrubs.. they fit fantastically and are very flattering.
Scrubs: Designer Nursing Scrubs, Medical Scrubs, and Scrub Hats
- 0Dec 27, '10 by DoubleblessedRNI absolutely love Landau. They are soft and never have that stiff, itchy feeling when they're brand new. I like the top style no. 8219 because of the double pockets, and I like the pant style 8555 (even though they're mens' pants, but I'm tall enough) because they have cargo pockets and they have a high elastic waist with a drawstring. And they are available in a lot of colors.
- 0Dec 28, '10 by msjellybeanI used to love Cherokee stuff. Then all of my pieces started shrinking. I wash my scrubs on warm with cold rinse and dry on medium. And every single one has shrunk. The tops have gotten shorter and the pants just don't fit right anymore. For example: last fall, I weighed 146#, as of right now, I'm at 135. The same pants that I was wearing last fall are tighter on me now, even being 11 pounds lighter. </whine>
I've recently come to love Wal-Mart's cargo pants. Comfy, heavier weight and lots more space for stuff than my Cherokee pants.
- 0Aug 9, '11 by turnforthenurseRNI like Cherokee, but I hate how they're really rough until they go through a few washes. I really like Dickies and Grey's Anatomy, too. I personally think all 3 brands fit very well and they have petite sizes which is a huge plus. As for color, I pretty much wear everything, but come January RN's will be required to wear Galaxy Blue.
- 1Sep 25, '11 by NsugaBugaI love Barco/Greys Anatomy for their colors, prints, fits (both top and bottom,) and quality. They come in my size, and stay the same size after washing. The pants are right for my short legs and skinny waist (I'm a size 0), the tops are right for my long torso, and dont look like pajajamas around my chest.
I also love Baby phat for the styles.