what kind of watch do you wear? - Page 6Register Today!
- Jul 25, '08 by angel4grammaI have always had a timex with the date and leather black band. I also break out if I wear anything but gold. the leather does not make me breakout. For a few years I had a mudd charm watch but the batteries last only a few months so I went back to the timex.
- Jul 26, '08 by ninskiethat's a good question, though practically, a nurse should wear water resistant watches which are automatic ones (which does not require change of batteries every afte 1-2 years) which incluedes the date (Month/day/year/day of the week). the numbers and hands on the watch should be visible as well. mine is timex! its a good choice!Last edit by ninskie on Jul 26, '08
- Aug 16, '08 by rmarzA cheap 10 dollar one from Wal Mart. Plastic with soft edges so I don't give anyone skin tears. At first it was because I figured that if I got it nasty filthy I could just toss it and get a new one... but they last YEARS and I've yet to shove my hand that far up someone's bum without a glove lol
- Sep 2, '08 by KeithGi use a silver waterproof watch that my mother gave me while i was still a student nurse up to now i still use it forgot the brand though
- Aug 22, '12 by dturninwear a cheap watch from Kmarts, but the watch with military time sounds sweet.
- Sep 17, '12 by ohmeowzer RNFossill, burgi and August Stein, they are all waterproof and they last forever !
- Oct 4, '12 by LaceyRN12I don't remember the brand of mine... but I got it for $14 at Walmart. If it breaks or something, it's cheap enough to not have it be a big deal. I'd just get another cheap one, lol.