what brands of scrubs are the most comfortable?Register Today!
- by cnamommyto2 Apr 20, '11I bought scrubs for my clinicals from Walmart since I will only be in them for 2 8 hour days. There stiff and uncomfortable I want my LPN scrubs to be comfy which ones are the best?
- Apr 22, '11 by WIN007Quote from cnamommyto2Lots. Certain degree it's personal preference. Go to scrubs and beyond or any local scrub store and see! I can't believe how many new brands there are. I like Grey's Anatomy because they're soft, flattering yet professional and they make them in Med. Tall, thankfully.I bought scrubs for my clinicals from Walmart since I will only be in them for 2 8 hour days. There stiff and uncomfortable I want my LPN scrubs to be comfy which ones are the best?
- May 6, '11 by caliotter3I bought two pair of Butter Soft scrubs from Uniform Advantage. While they are nice and comfy, I found the pockets in the pants to be too shallow and the material wrinkles too much. I then bought some Cherokee and Dickies scubs and have to say that I prefer the Dickies uniforms for the money.
- May 23, '11 by JoyfulRN14Some of the softest, most comfortable scrubs:
-Grey's Anatomy brand, LOVE their tops, they're basically all I wear (Mock Wrap top)
-Jersey brand tops and pants
-Koi, has some great cargo style pants ("Lindsey") that are very popular in my hospital in lots of great colors
- May 29, '11 by CrazyGoonLPNI love Grey's Anatomy scrubs!! They are super soft, comfortable and never wrinkle. I recently bought a pair of NrG by Barco(the same company that makes Grey's scrubs) bottoms and I love them even more than the Grey's anatamy. However, I didn't buy any of the tops because I didn't like how they fit. So basically my favorite bottoms are NrG and my favorite tops are Grey's Anatomy (junior fit). :-)
Tops: http://www.medicalscrubscollection.c...153-36p209.htmLast edit by CrazyGoonLPN on May 29, '11
- Jun 11, '11 by lcjRNThey're expensive, but I love Koi. Super comfy, and unlike a lot of cheaper scrubs, they don't fade after eight thousand washes.