- by fuzzywuzzy Jan 22, '09I ordered a pair of pants from them in the beginning of the month. Never got a confirmation email or a tracking number, but luckily I wrote down the order#. I had to email them to inquire about my order status, and they replied on January 6 saying that I should get the pants w/in 5 days. A week later I emailed them again... no response. I just emailed them AGAIN requesting a tracking number.
Has anyone else ordered from them? I'm not sure what to do now.
- Jan 22, '09 by Purple_ScrubsCall again and state if you do not get a tracking number TODAY you will have no choice but to have your bank reverse the charges due to fraud. Then follow through with it!
- Jan 23, '09 by fuzzywuzzyI haven't called them yet because on their website they seem pretty adamant about the phone line being for orders ONLY. Everything else is supposed to be through their contact form. I'm going to call it tomorrow anyway but I'm not sure if I'll get anywhere over the phone. I can imagine them saying, "We can't help you with that" over and over! That is, if they answer the phone...
- Feb 3, '09 by SweettartRNI would do a chargeback on my credit card, and explain that there was no help, and they never sent the order.
What a pain!
- Feb 4, '09 by fuzzywuzzyThey FINALLY did send the order after I sent them a threatening email. But I ordered an XS and they sent an S. :smackingf
- Mar 15, '12 by minirnI found the BBB rated these guys an 'F'. I received a wrong size and color, but since I didn't receive a confirmation email I didn't have a record to prove what I ordered.