- by RJay25 Oct 13, '12What brand of scrubs do you wear? do you wear a long sleeve t-shirt under your top in winter months? also What kind of shoes do you wear? Thanks
- Oct 13, '12 by vintagemotherAs a CNA, I try to match the culture of the particular environment. Some places dress up and some places dress down.
I love love love my koi scrubs in solids so I can mix and match.
I wear Nike or Adidas shoes.
- Oct 13, '12 by rivershark2005My employer provided me two sets of WOMEN's scrubs. I'm a guy. They just don't fit right. I have a couple of sets of Landau Unisex that I like much more. But my favorite set is the Carhartt Men's scrubs I got last month.
As far as shoes, I like Air Asics.
- Oct 13, '12 by teason4I like the dickies and landu brand of scrubs. For my shoes most of the time I wear my danskos or allegras
- Oct 13, '12 by eCCUShoes "sanita".....very comfy
Landau scrubs we have solid blue for all nurses.
- Oct 16, '12 by sophiepthe best scrubs i've found are Uniform Advantage Butter-Soft because they live up to the name http://www.uniformadvantage.com/page...t.asp?navbar=5
as far as the long sleeve tee, Koi makes some cute ones and Healing Hands has more basic solid ones
Quote from RJay25What brand of scrubs do you wear? do you wear a long sleeve t-shirt under your top in winter months? also What kind of shoes do you wear? Thanks