Stethoscope CostRegister Today!
- by Rivs Aug 17, '04What stethoscope did you buy and where did you get it?
- Aug 17, '04 by kristinengerLittman Classic SEII - college bookstore $75
- Aug 17, '04 by Energizer BunnyHekc, I just got a magazine with super cheap stethoscopes on clearance for $8-$20. I'm going to buy a Littman and these were some other brand, but if anyone wanted a back up...what a deal!
- Aug 17, '04 by purplemaniamy first one was a very expensive (to me) Littman Cardiac with a sack full of attachments that I never used. It was too heavy and I finally quit using it. I now have a $25 thing I bought in a uniform shop. Works fine and is not giving me neck pain.
- Aug 17, '04 by Ari RNLittmann STC Cardiology Steth - $137.99
- Aug 17, '04 by LauraLouCheck out Ebay. You can find brand new stethoscopes for a lot less.
- Aug 17, '04 by RedSox33RNI got a Littmann Classic II SE for about $70 from allheart. I also got my 8yo son a cheapy on eBay (because he wants to be a doc, and LOVED my steth a little TOO much - especially at that price!) for $6 plus shipping. I also got a "double-barrelled" one (can't remember the name) that came with a B/P kit I bought brand new. The whole kit was about $15 or so off of eBay.
So I do have some backups if needed! LOL
- Aug 17, '04 by MandarellaLittman master classic II(brand new)-Ebay-60 bucks!!Last edit by Mandarella on Aug 18, '04