Stethoscope Cost - Page 2Register Today!
- Aug 17, '04 by hippienurseLittman Classic SEII - online at allheart.com for $55 bucks on sale!
- Aug 17, '04 by nikonosLittman Master Classic 2 @ all-heart...$85 personalized and shipped.
- Aug 17, '04 by mavnurseI ordered a Littman Master Classic II at orientation...I don't get it until the 30th.
- Aug 3, '07 by azorwhat is lol.i see it but dont know the meaning or what it stands for.
- Aug 3, '07 by APBT momI have an ultrascope. I got it from "Santa" last year. It was around $90 customized the way I wanted it (lime green tubing with a turtle on the bell). I just goggled ultrascope and found a site that was having a sale.
- Aug 4, '07 by 2bNursewith7kidsI got the Littmann Master Cardiology from allheart. I had it personalized in gold and received it very quickly. I purchased this particular model because I am slightly hard of hearing so I figured it would suit my needs. I read quite a few reviews on the Littmann stethoscopes before I purchased this, and it seemed like this would be the right one for me. I bought the best right from the start because, as one article pointed out, there is no point in buying cheap and having to upgrade at some point, get one built to last.
- Aug 4, '07 by IrishIzRNI have a Littman Master Cardiology. The sound on it is amazing. I hear things that other students cannot.
I paid around $150, had it laser engraved and I kid you now...had it 24 hours after ordering and did NOT pay anything but their typical shipping.
I was floored when it showed up at my door literally 24 hours after ordering.
Amazing shipping time...amazing.
- Aug 4, '07 by Jessy_RNI bought an Ultrascope and LOVE it! Paid around 100 bucks.