Shoes-any one try gravity defyer's yet??Register Today!
This is a discussion on Shoes-any one try gravity defyer's yet?? in Nursing Scrubs / Uniforms / Gear, part of General Nursing ... I have come across a shoe called Gravity Defyer, that is suppose to be along the line with the z...by texastinkerbell Aug 18, '12I have come across a shoe called Gravity Defyer, that is suppose to be along the line with the z coils . I am starting a program in a few short weeks and bought a pair to try out. They have a outlet as well online.. so no way I spent the retail of $130.00.picked up a pair for $55.00 with a free shipping coupon..
Has any one tried these out??
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=773177©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,162 Views
- Aug 18, '12 by eleectrosaurusI tried gravity defyer's a few years ago for casual use, I found the heel very hard and heavy with its spring mechanism, they wore out quickly and I felt like it was a gimmick.
I prefered reebok zig-tech for home, jogging. For work just a standard pair of well fitting supportive newbalances.
- Aug 18, '12 by texastinkerbellWow .. I hope there has been some updated redesign since then.. I know they were featured in a running shoe piece
here is a link to take a look at them
Zcoil vs Gravity Defyer - Gravity Defyer
- Aug 19, '12 by xobxrI agree with the first poster. I have always worn new balance. $50 and last a long time.
- Aug 21, '12 by IndyI can't bring myself to try the gravity defyers because I don't want to wear a little sperm to work on my shoe.
- Aug 21, '12 by adnrnstudentQuote from IndyROTF LMAO!!!!!! So true!I can't bring myself to try the gravity defyers because I don't want to wear a little sperm to work on my shoe.