- by MaineMan88 May 9, '12Hi All,
I am starting my intrapartum rotation in a few short weeks. For those of you in practice, any suggestions for the most comfortable, breathable footwear that is also fluid-repellent? I've been eyeing Danskos and Birki Professional Clogs...
- May 13, '12 by yesterdayschilda lot of medical professionals swear by danskos. i would check them out, try on a pair and see if you like them. once you know the size you need (european sizing) you can look on ebay for cheaper ones.
- May 13, '12 by Ivana RN-BCI wear Danskos every day. Love them.
- May 22, '12 by yousoldtheworldDanskos are uncomfortable for me, but I love Birkis!
- May 28, '12 by skinnymomi71try merrell. noted to be an " old lady" brand but they are soft, light, breathable and water resistant.