- 0Jun 25, '10 by pdperez77I am just wondering if anyone has Reebok EasyTones they use for work/school? I need to buy shoes as I will be starting school in August, please let me know your opinion if you wear them....Thanks!
- 0Jun 27, '10 by BacktotheBeach, BSN, RNI just got these for my daily walks. Love them! I was skeptical about the toning claims, but my legs were really sore for the first week, so they did something. I cannot wear them for my nursing program, as I need all white leather with no mesh or holes, but I think they would be great for that. They are extremely comfortable and supportive.
- 1Jun 27, '10 by on eagles wingsI just tried them in Dillard's because I was looking for shoes. I thought they were cozy and snug, and I wouldn't mind walking a few miles in those. But I got some NBs instead. I thought the Reebok was a little too athletic looking for my tastes.
- 0Jun 27, '10 by AntMarchingRNI have them and love them!
They seem to improve my posture too and make my legs feel kind of sore but good at the end of my shift. If you have to wear sneakers anyway, why not wear a pair that will help you work out a little? We are all so busy that I think this is a great way to do something good for yourself without any extra effort.
Plus-I think they look better than the other brands that look like orthopedic shoes
- 0Jul 9, '10 by CrazierThanYouQuote from coast2coastWell. My ankles certainly don't need to be ******! I wonder if that's true for the shoes like Skechers Shape Ups?i wore easy tone's for about 4 months and totally ****** up my ankles. later heard from a physical trainer that he has seen tons of people cause permanent damage with this type of shoe. buyer beware!
- 0Aug 4, '10 by Forever Sunshine, LPNI got the EasyTones for Christmas and they were too small in size and felt too stiff and I knew I was going to trip over myself so I sent them back.
In March I got the RunTones. They are a little lighter and very very comfortable. Since my feet are like horsefeet I have to buy a new pair soon because they are ripping on the side. They are very sheer and see through on the top so make sure you wear white socks.