My online shopping reviews - please share yours!Register Today!
This is a discussion on My online shopping reviews - please share yours! in Nursing Scrubs / Uniforms / Gear, part of General Nursing ... I buy all my scrubs online and just thought I would share my experiences in case it helps anyone...by MJB2010 Guide Feb 15, '12I buy all my scrubs online and just thought I would share my experiences in case it helps anyone else out there. I am plus sized and wear different sizes in each brand so when first ordering a new brand of scrub sometimes I have to return things. I currently prefer Greys Anatomy pants, NrG pants, and Landeau brands. I used to wear Tafford Essentials but they discontinued them.
Uniform Advantage- So far this is my favorite! Very fast shipping, and easy returns. I wish their website was a little easier to shop on, but hey you can't win em all! They did include a prepaid shipping label and if you google you can usually find a coupon code for discounted shipping on your order. I hate that they do not offer free shipping. Also very few coupons. But the quickest shipping, returns post quickly, and great selection.
Tafford- Super quick shipping, easy returns with prepaid shipping label. Their selection is limited, I often find they will have the brand I want but not the color, or the color but not in my size. They email lots of coupons, but never for the good brands. I just wish they had my size, in the brand I like, in more colors!! You can get free shipping if you spend 25 bucks.
Medical Scrubs Collection - This is currently my least favorite. They had slow shipping and their return process is ridiculous. They sent a label that said "send returns to this address" but on their website there is a notice that all returns MUST be sent to a different address or subject to a restocking fee. Sent my return and waited and waited, never got a refund. I ahd to chase them down and FINALLY got it. I also found their order system confusing, you get an order id, order tracking number, order confirmation number. All different numbers, so hard to find your order status and you have to print your own return form and fill out volumes of info.
Allhearts - I ordered pants, paid for expedited shipping. They sent an email saying that the pants were on backorder and shipment would take several weeks but refused to return expediterd shipping.They said it is not possible and it doesn't matter that they did not actually provide the service or ship anything. Their customer service was terrible.I ended up losing my expedited shipping and just cancelling the pants because I was so mad at them. Won't do business with them again.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=674794©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 3,577 Views
- Feb 26, '12 by missladyrnThank you! I am going to try Uniform Advantage. I will let you know how it goes. I also wish Tafford had better color/size combos in Greys Anatomy scrubs.
- Feb 29, '12 by WeepingAngelI have bought from Uniform Advantage several years ago, but recently ordered from Lydia's Uniforms.
I don't have any problems with Lydia's Uniforms selection, but I do think that $10 + for shipping is outrageous. I don't like it when I pay for FedEx or UPS or whichever, then it ends up in my PO box, 10 days later. What's up with that??
IMHO free shipping is the only worthwhile way to order scrubs online. Otherwise, I'd rather drive to the store with a girlfriend and try stuff on and take it home that same day.
- Feb 29, '12 by calico5Allhearts: I also had a bad experience ordering scrubs from this vendor and won't do business with again. I was sorry about this because I had previously ordered a stethoscope from them and all was well wtih that.
- Mar 8, '12 by MegEDRNThanks for this! I was just about to post asking for people's online shopping opinions. =)
- Mar 8, '12 by sacchanHey thanks a lot, very helpful information.
- Mar 9, '12 by Pangtidorscrubsandbeyond is great. Good display on the web for the collections, fast shipping, and free shipping for order more than $125.
- Mar 10, '12 by hiddencatRNI've ordered from allheart, Lydia's, scrubs and beyond, and Tafford. I've found allheart usually has the best prices and a pretty decent selection, but shipping from them is SLOW. Definitely not one to go to if you want your order in less than two weeks.
I just placed an order with Tafford and they were the only place I found that had the brand I wanted and the sizing in tall for the pants, so big plus there (although they were a few bucks more expensive than other places, with a $10 off coupon and free shipping I think it did come closer to even in the end).
I had good luck with Lydia's, and they have a pretty large selection too.
- Mar 16, '12 by hiddencatRNHmmm....not so happy with Tafford right now. Supposedly my order was shipped on the 7th, and I still don't have it. I emailed with no response and just tried calling, waited on hold a while, and then got an automated message that due to high volume they can't take my call.
- Mar 18, '12 by kalabawI've purchased all of my scrubs from Biddles (http://shop.biddlesscrubshop.com/). I think the customer service and shipping is great. It's the cheapest I've been able to find Grey's Anatomy scrubs. They give you free shipping on orders over $75 and often email out discount codes. If you use "facebook" as a coupon code, you get 10% off.