The most comfortable Nursing Shoes - Page 3Register Today!
- Dec 19, '09 by greeneyzso sketchers are a safe bet for the comfort .worth the money then ,for the shape ups.
- Dec 19, '09 by Mr I CareMerrell Moc Pro are thee all-time best nursing schools for guys and girls. Price differ based on place of purchase. Check them out ya'll.
- Dec 28, '09 by rickysyfeebest advice so far! I have not tried this .....yet
but it makes sense --what is REI?
- Dec 31, '09 by RemiREI is a store that sells outdoor clothing and equipment - they sell backpacking, cycling, climbing, camping equip. and much more. Look for them online to find merchandise or to look for a store near you.
- Jan 6, '10 by Txstarr972I like Nike Shox and Dansko.
- Jan 11, '10 by imsodizzyAsics for me.
- Jan 18, '10 by sophie<3i have not bought a pair of nursing shoes yet as i have not had my first clinical but i tried on the timberland pro renova professional and it was really comfortable! everyone that worked in the store i was looking at was wearing them and they were only 85$ (100$ online or in other stores i compared with)..i also looked them up on zappos.com and they have nothing but good ratings about them. i am pretty sure those are what i am going with!
- Jan 21, '10 by belaya_volnaI bought the NB 927 which are supposed to be over the top for orthopedic support. WRONG!!! They are like walking on flat feet...thank goodness I don't get shin splints from them. They're so stinkin' expensive, too.
I saw a podiatrist today who suggested Reebok Easytones...I want to try them on before I spend a bundle on shoes again.
My husband keeps suggesting I just go get those Scholl's orthotic gel inserts, so I can wear them with any pair of shoes. He's usually right so, I'll have to try.
Has anyone tried Klog Springfields or Dusty?
- Feb 4, '10 by Acosmo27oh my gosh. I randomly came across a company called EuroStep. I bought the Delorean shoe, and it is the most comfortable shoe I have EVER put on my feet. I have a very high arch and this provides so much cushion and support they are amazing. Im one of those people that has trouble loving the danskos.. love the look of them, but they are so flat, hard and heavy! ugh! I highly recommend the eurosteps!
- Feb 10, '10 by Nursing_chickLove my Keens!! My husband (also a nurse) & I swear by them!!