LOVE Ortha Heels shoes!!!!Register Today!
- by raindrop Jun 27I've tried them ALL - Dansko, NM, Crocs, etc, etc, etc. And then I found Ortha Heels. Ahhhh. Relief for these famn near flat feet!
Go to their webiste and check them out.
I found these by accident. I was at my parents house and slipped into my mom's flip flops while I took out their garbage. Her flip flops felt amazing on my non existent arches. I then wore them for the entire weekend and couldn't believe how great my feet and calves felt. She told me how they've worked wonders for her, too. So I got online and ordered their "walking shoes" - OMG - heaven. I've only worn them 3 times (or 36 hours) but so far SO good.
- Jun 27 by MauraRNI LOVE this brand. I started out with slippers last winter, they soothed my poor aching feet so well that I bought shoes and sandals. I had tried everything before this, could only wear Ryka leather sneakers before I found Orthaheels.
- Jun 27 by myjade_84I like this as well. They are very comfortable to wear.
- Jun 27 by Silverdragon102Moved to the Nursing Scrubs / Uniforms / Gear forum
- Jun 28 by MorganalefeyI'm gonna have to try these! I've been through SO many shoes in the 2 years I've been a nurse, and have yet to find a pair that works for my wide, flat, feet!
- Jun 28 by nrsang97I noticed a lot of styles do not come in wide width. I would love to try some of the Mary Janes or other sandals but I can't find anything that comes in on the website.
- Jun 28 by MorganalefeyQuote from nrsang97You can do a search for a store locator. I'm going to try and get out to one of the stores tomorrow.I noticed a lot of styles do not come in wide width. I would love to try some of the Mary Janes or other sandals but I can't find anything that comes in on the website.
- Jun 28 by Do-overI bought a pair of the slippers last winter and LOVE them. I actually have very high arches and long narrow feet, and do well with Sanitas at work, but was still having plantar faschiitis (sp?) type pain when at home (I prefer to be barefoot, alas...)
Got inserts for my everyday shoes, and orthoheels slippers for around the house and have been foot pain free since.
I may try a pair to switch out with my Sanitas for work...