Looking for the PERFECT ink pen ;) - Page 3Register Today!
- May 26, '10 by Merlin8015I still have a pen from UHAUL, bet darn pen ever.
- May 28, '10 by chiapetPapermate Profile retractable ball point pen. The best! And not expensive.
- Jun 14, '10 by POTRUniball Signo 207 Check Protective Ink in 0.7 medium or 0.5 micro.
- Jun 16, '10 by Ambitious-Girlloveeeeeeeeee the Pilot G-2 Mini's
- Jun 16, '10 by Scrubmouse RNPapermate Profile is the best pen I've ever bought. It writes bold and smooth and they're available everywhere in every color.
- Jun 18, '10 by AntMarchingRNI myself am on team Zebra. Any pen from zebra is great. They have refills in different colors and different sizes. They are a bit skinny for some people, but you can put one of those pencil bumpers on it to thicken it up.
Oh and a tip....keep it in your pony tail.
I have had the same pen for two years. Believe it or not. I keep it in my ponytail. Right between my head and the ponytail holder. That way I always know where to find it and people cant walk off with it. I break off the clip part and tape the end I broke off with enough tape to make a bumper so it doesnt slide out. Best trick ever. (ok, maybe not ever but...)
Now even when Im running into the room last minute I always have one with me and every shift I go home with my own pen. Just remember its in there. The inside of the hood of my coat does have a few lines in it
- Jun 19, '10 by JessibeanRNThe papermate profile is the best pen ever. I am a lefty and have trouble with ink smearing. These guys write like a gel but don't smear. Also, it writes smooth and dark with a medium point.
- Jun 19, '10 by CT PixieA while back a similiar thread was started. There are some great suggestions for pens.
Loved this thread, it was nice to see I was not the only "closet pen addict"..
- Jun 23, '10 by EDjunkieI LOVE the sharpie pen and also the Zebra Sarasa 0.7 They are both awesome and write very yummy. They are smooth and non-scratchy. )
- Jul 29, '10 by princsheatherParker pens are my favorite. They're a little more expensive and I don't get the really expensive ones but the ones that are sold are Wal-Mart and such. No one touches my pen but I always carry a few cheap PaperMate Pro-Fit pens or Profile pens (although profile pens tend to bleed and smear for me a lot but they write soooo smooth and dark and come in lots of colors and are comfortable to hold I still love them) in my pockets for others to use.
I love pens and I'm addicted to them. I can't go to wal-mart or target or wherever without going to the pen aisle for a good few minutes and looking. I'm super picky about what pens I will actually use though if it doesn't write smooth and it's not comfortable it gets thrown away.