Koi Mystery Scrub Top PurchasesRegister Today!
- by tag2007 Sep 14Hello! So on the koihappiness.com website they have an offer where you can purchase between 1 and 5 Koi scrub tops for 9.99 each. The catch is, the top you get will be a surprise and there are no returns.
Well, I love a surprise, and I'm probably setting myself up for major disappointment, but I just ordered 5. lol I am a new nurse and just building up my scrub wardrobe so I said what the heck. Total with shipping came a little over 11 dollars per top. If I don't like I can always sell on ebay!
Anyone else ever purchased the mystery tops?
- Sep 14 by K_girlIve never heard of this but thanks for posting! I just landed my first job on a post surgical unit and am trying to build up my scrub stash!
- Sep 14 by VickyRNNo, I'm a Goodwill/ Salvation Army store purchaser myself
- Sep 14 by tag2007Kgirl, if you end up purchasing any you'll have to tell me if you like the ones you end up receiving! Congrats on landing your first job! We are in the same boat.
- Sep 26 by RN&momI bought 5 of these koi mystery scrub tops after seeing this posted. I'm so glad I did! My last 3 tops I bought were koi so I knew I liked their style. I received 2 really nice print ones that are in their limited edition line, one almost plain one but it has a different color stitching, I really like it, a plain blue one but it has shape to it and is a cute top and one that is not my style (ruffles) but sells for $30 on their website... It's pretty and I'd love it if it didn't have ruffles. I'll probably sell it. But I more than got my money out of the 4 that I do like. If I ever see this deal again, I'll do it again. It's nice having lots of scrubs!
- Sep 29 by latebirdieOooh, thanks for posting, love my koi scrubs. Would love to buy at goodwill or Salvation Army, but never seem to have them.
- Sep 29 by xoemmylouoxYou can find brand new scrubs at Goodwill. You can get them for like $1-2 on 50% off days.
- Sep 30 by tag2007In glad you liked the scrubs you ended up getting! I think I got the ruffle one too but I actually like it! The only problem is that it's a little frilly for my psych hospital where I try to draw less attention to myself. lol But the rest of them Ill be able to wear.
I love shopping at goodwill stores and buy a lot of regular clothes there but I've never found scrubs I liked or that fit there. I always look though because its one of those things where you never know when you'll get lucky! Also you can find very cheap basic scrubs just about anywhere like at Walmart, rugged warehouse, etc, but there are certain styles and fits that I like that those stores never sell. Depends on what I'm looking for at the time I guess!