Just got my Littmann Master Cardiology Stethoscope.. - Page 7Register Today!
- Jan 9, '09 by LuckyKelleyKQuote from tamara1971I am curious about the same thing. I sent that member a pm about it several weeks ago, with no response. It seems like she/he doesn't log in anymore. I think I am still going to take the risk and get a magna fortis.How do you like your Magna Fortis??? I am looking to buy one but not sure. Your input would be greatly appreciated.
- Jan 18, '09 by ImBeautiful1Why is this a great one to have?
- Feb 8, '09 by wlb06Should be getting mine this week, engraved and everything. It better live up to the hype!!!
- Apr 28, '09 by rn-janeI can't believe I spent as much as I did on a stethescope but I will have to admit it is awesome! I actually can't wait to go to work tommorow to use it.
- Apr 28, '09 by JazzyJean_RNThe Littman MAster Cardiology is unbelievably awesome! Had it since October 2008. Valuable things surely comes with a price.
- Feb 7, '11 by allymayeLove my Littman Cardio too. Took me 3 steths till i found it. Worth the money. I spent more on trying to get away with cheaper than if I would have just gone ahead and spent the $.
- Feb 21, '11 by beautsbelleDo be careful with it. Mine is missing and I miss it SO much! I had my name engraved on it, so I hope it just was borrowed and will turn up soon. If not, I will have to get another one as the sound is SO nice.
- Feb 26, '11 by notjustanurseI love my Master Cardiology. I'm not really sure how I "survived" without it for so many years~!
- May 17, '11 by rowdypandaQuote from lowlowWorth the extra $. Master cardiology is the way to go. Just read the amazon reviews and you can tell that it is a favorite. 3M Littmann Master Cardiology Stethoscope
It sounds like the overwhelming majority is that people love it! I have also been looking at the cardiology III but I am not sure which one to go with.