Has anyone tired these scrubs?Register Today!
- by Watermelonfan Nov 3, '11Hi,
First time poster. I was browsing for some scrubs and I happen to come across these medical scrubs? I really like them and the way they look.
- Nov 3, '11 by BuckyBadgerRN
- Nov 4, '11 by Flor'delisnurseHello, Watermelonfan
No, I never get tired of the uniforms. I am a very fashionable nurse who loves uniforms & nursing shoes. I buy uniforms every other month. I treat myself b/c I work very hard! I shop for uniforms like a person who likes going to Star Bucks to get their favorite drink regularly. I am prior military, so every uniform (pants & top) are sent to the dry cleaners with heavy starch to keep its color. I have a variety of shoes, watches, and bags to match my uniforms. I purchase uniforms from many place. Never shop at one store.
Enjoy wearing the uniforms!
- Nov 5, '11 by pink_shoes99I had never seen them but I took a peek. They look comfy but they look like they would not flatter every body type.
- Nov 5, '11 by caliotter3When I saw they are made of tencel, all I could think of is the baby wipes my client uses. And that price. Not for me.
- Nov 7, '11 by WatermelonfanThanks for the replies. Love this community. I am kinda like Flor'delisnurse and I treat myself. Haven't ordered them yet but I think I am going to pull the trigger tonight and get a pair. I will let you know what I think about them when they come in.