Grey's Anatomy Scrubs for cheap?Register Today!
This is a discussion on Grey's Anatomy Scrubs for cheap? in Nursing Scrubs / Uniforms / Gear, part of General Nursing ... After trying the set my dear hubby gave me as a gift, I have fallen in love with these scrubs! ...by KateRN1 Dec 12, '09After trying the set my dear hubby gave me as a gift, I have fallen in love with these scrubs! They are so soft and comfy and don't need ironing! Figure flattering, too, so I still look like a female, not a genderless huffalump. Unfortunately, I was raised by depression-era parents and have heart palpitations at the thought of paying full price for these things. I've been searching online for a vendor that sells for less than my local uniform store (with shipping included) but am not having any luck. If you know where to get these for $20 or less per piece, please spill the beans! My checkbook and I will thank you for it!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=444237©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 14,684 Views
- Dec 12, '09 by learninmamahttp://greysanatomy.nwscrubs.com/ They are $24 there. Plus if you signup for their newsletter before ordering you will get a coupon for 15% off your purchase. Hope this helps!
- Dec 15, '09 by KateRN1Thanks for the suggestions, but I'm really in loooooove with the Grey's Anatomy scrubs. It's not just the fabric (which is half the battle) but combined with the fit and the sizing, it's the whole package. I hate to buy scrubs online that I haven't tried first, so I'm still searching for them on the cheap!
- Dec 17, '09 by delilasQuote from mrnurse1Score! Thank you! My budget is super tight and my biggest thing is the fabric. I have super sensitive skin and most cheap scrubs, even with multiple washes, still feel overstarched and scratchy to me. Tafford just made my Christmas and birthday presents to myself =] :heartbeatI have 2 ideas for you. If you like the fabric and just don't want to pay for the Grey's Anatomy name, there are 2 other manufacturers that use the same fabric. Tafford calls their Quintessentials. It looks like they are discontinuing it, so you can get them really cheap while they last (starting at $10!!!): http://www.tafford.com/thumb.htm?tl=2&ldid=2&sdid=107
- Dec 17, '09 by delilasAlso, to OP - I just stumbled across these Greys Anatomy scrubs. I think they are only doing the blue color (?) but they are 17.99
Hope that helps!
- Dec 17, '09 by KateRN1Thanks, I saw that one. Too bad it's only the XL size, I need a medium.
- Dec 17, '09 by learninmamaHave you checked ebay-
Seems to be quite a variety in pricing.
- Dec 18, '09 by KateRN1Oh wow! Thanks so much! I never thought to check eBay for scrubs, although I do generally check there for just about everything else. I'm happily shopping now!
- May 29, '10 by DelainaThe cheapest I've found them is on uniformsandscrubs.com. If you buy more than 6 items you get free shipping. If you buy more than 12 you get a discount. Plus use discount code "NurseZone" for 10% off the entire order.
- Jun 17, '10 by 68wildcatUp here in Canada we have a hard time getting anything that isn't starchy stiff and itchy. One of the nurses at work showed up one day with some Grey'sAnatomy scrubs on and wow! They were soft and flattering and looked very comfortable to wear. Where do we get these here in Canada?!