Favorite scrubs brandsRegister Today!
- by thelittledoe Jan 11What is everyone's favorite brand of scrubs? I hear a lot of people swear by the Grey's Anatomy scrubs, but they are a bit on the expensive side. I personally love Butter-Soft scrubs. They wash up so nice and aren't very expensive.
- Jan 11 by Sparrow91I love Grey's and I also like healing hands, and I love koi and peaches scrub pants!
- Jan 11 by KdreneeI love greys anatomy and peaches as well, but my fave is blue sky!!! Also, dickies has a stretch line that I like. All of those are on the pricey side though.
- Jan 11 by werty86i like greys anatomy because they are more fitted and run on the smaller size. the fabric is soft and comfortable. i wash them a lot (i only wear a pair once before washing them) and the color don't seem to fade too much. they're kind of expensive but i bought them online when i saw that they were on sale (20% off). i also searched for and used a coupon code (10%) particular to that website, so i got them at a decent price.
- Jan 12 by kikkidee6I like Cherokee scrubs. I also like dansko scrubs too
- Jan 12 by rivershark2005From a uni-sex standpoint, I like Landau. Slightly longer than Cherokee in the tops. From a male standpoint (I know you're not looking for a male POV, but there may be guys reading this) I like Carhartt. Two inches longer than standard up front, four inches in the back. And the pants aren't loose in the hips like many uni-sex scrubs. Pricey, but totally worth it for the tailored look, belt loops, and button/zip fly. Plus the pants are cargos, so plenty of pocket room.
- Jan 16 by sophiepButter-Soft are my fave too!! Just got a bunch of tops in their sale for $10 bux @thelittledoe
Quote from thelittledoeWhat is everyone's favorite brand of scrubs? I hear a lot of people swear by the Grey's Anatomy scrubs, but they are a bit on the expensive side. I personally love Butter-Soft scrubs. They wash up so nice and aren't very expensive.
- Jan 18 by RachelRN89Koi and Grey's Anatomy are the two best! Both are kind of on the expensive side, but they are well worth the money. With Koi, the Lindsay pant is my favorite. There's so many pockets, which makes them super useful and practical. Grey's Anatomy are super soft, they actually give you a figure, and they come in a million colors. Definitely worth the cost for both brands!
- Jan 19 by MAtoLVNI love my koi's!!! I haven't tried greys anatomy ones yet.