Favorite scrubs brands - Page 2Register Today!
- Jan 22 by sssTButter Soft, hands down!
- Jan 22 by danigoldJust bought 3 pairs of scrubs today....one pair of Koi (the Lindsey pant, which I loved in the fitting room) and two pairs of WonderWink. I also have Cherokee Luxe and they are really soft and comfortable as well - same type of fabric as Grey's Anatomy.
- Jan 27 by rubatoKoi and only Koi. I haven't found another company that makes scrubs that are super comfortable and super cute!
- Jan 27 by Kara RN BSNI love med couture because of the colors.
- Jan 30 by SNB1014Quote from danigoldJust bought 3 pairs of scrubs today....one pair of Koi (the Lindsey pant, which I loved in the fitting room) and two pairs of WonderWink. I also have Cherokee Luxe and they are really soft and comfortable as well - same type of fabric as Grey's Anatomy.
I love the look of my wonderwink and how they are basically wipe clean but all the materials make me sweat so much. My body can't breathe in them. Sorry Tmi lol
- Jan 30 by KAR813I love the Grey's Anatomy line because they're soft and lightweight. I actually came across them as a bartender who needed long black pants for work in the summer that weren't too heavy and that could hold up to a beating of food and liquids and they did.
- Feb 2 by kay13I love my Cherokee workwear, they are so soft and kind of stretchy, and have plenty of pockets, and seem to hold up well color wise to washing...
- Apr 8 by TerpGal02I know this is old but.......I'm new to scrub wearing. Before I wore street clothes to work, and now I'm diving.into scribe. I bought some cheap scribe on allheart, but my local store had a big sale sooo......can I just say I LOVE Koi? The Lindsay pants are great. I am short, but these pants fit just fine without dragging. I love all the cute and flattering tops too!
- Apr 8 by turnforthenurseRNDefinitely Koi! I just don't like how they're so expensive.
I also like Wink. The material is rough/very starchy, but I love the functionality of them. SOOOOOO many pockets that come in handy!
- Apr 11 by michellefrI'm a fan of Dickies. For cheap scrubs Cherokee is the way to go, but Dickies Xtreme Stretch line is really nice (they're new).