Dr. Scholl's from Walmart? Really?Register Today!
- by Purple_Scrubs May 20, '11I decided to wear all white for Career Day at the elementary school where I work, and as I was getting dressed, I noticed my NurseMates looked dingy next to the stark white. No time to wash and have them 100% dry, so I dashed into Walmart and grabbed one of the only solid white tennis shoes I saw, a pair of Dr. Scholl's walking shoes. OMG these are so comfortable! I am totally shocked! And they were only $20.00
Has anyone worn these for work? Granted, I am not on my feet for 12 hours like I was in my hospital days, but so far these feel amazing on my feet. Really good arch support and roomy toe box. My feet are wide and the regular width fits great. I am just curious if anyone has discovered these yet and what the input it. I am wondering how they will hold up, being rather inexpensive.
(Note, these are NOT the rocker-type soles like Shapeups knock offs...they are just regular looking white walking shoes.) ETA: here are the exact shoes http://www.walmart.com/ip/Dr.-Scholl...ndingMethod=rr
- May 20, '11 by CJMW3311When I was in the Navy I was allowed to wear non-uniform shoes while pregnant and I wore a pair of black Dr. Scholl's. SO COMFORTABLE ALL DAY! But of course now I can't find them anywhere in white.
- May 20, '11 by ssaluluI have a pair and agree that they are really comfortable.
- Jul 16, '11 by tex42caresI bought a pair for CNA school... $20.00 and yes they are comfortable !! i love the way the heel feels
- Jul 18, '11 by me1017chani have 2 pairs of dr scholls, both are very comfortable! i alternate pairs and bought insoles so that way they last longer, and the nurses at work can't believe my shoes were so inexpensive and comfy! i recommend them to everyone, mine are almost 2yrs old and going strong. they look a little goofy with the velcro closures but that's ok with me
- Jul 22, '11 by nursingcaresYes I had the same ones for clinicals and loved them! Lasted so much longer than the nurse mates I just threw in the trash..
- Jul 29, '11 by GadgetRN71I will be hitting my local Walmart tomorrow for these shoes..