Best place to buy scrubs online??
- 0May 27, '13 by ConstanceCHello all! I just moved to a smaller area and now am pretty limited on my options for purchasing scrubs. I was told to try buying some online. There are tons of sites though. I am not much of an online shopper so any suggestions would be great.. Where is the best place to buy scrubs online?? Also, what is your favorite scrub brand and why?
- 2May 28, '13 by sophiepProbably sound like a broken record but i love Butter-Soft scrubs Butter Soft Scrubs by UA™ exclusively UniformAdvantage.com. You can only get them at Uniform Advantage, but they are just SO soft, and have stood up with the test of time. Bonus is that they come in a ton of fun colors!
- 0May 28, '13 by LadyFree28I use allheart.com for the past 11 years. They have constant sales in brand name scrubs (I wear Cherokee and Dickies) and they have their own line which is reasonable, and durable. I also get my littmann sethoscopes from there as well...you also get a percentage off of your order when you reorder as well.
- 0May 28, '13 by nu rnI'm also in a rural area. If you check around at second hand shops, you might be surprised! I just discovered one in a nearby town that carries a very large supply of scrubs, most of which are new with tags. I've heard they buy out the remaining scrubs from the nearby hospital's scrub shows & resell them at $10 each (& they are name brand!). They sell used scrubs for $5 & the supply I've seen look like they were not worn much & in nearly new condition. Online, I've ordered from Tafford's & Lydia's.
- 1May 28, '13 by marycarneyI love, love, love Smart Scrubs | Nursing Scrubs, Medical Scrubs, Uniforms and Accessories . GREAT selection, their own S.C.R.U.B.S. brand has the brightest, most interesting prints. AND they include a color chart so you can tell if the print top actually matches your royal blue pants, or if it's navy - something it can be really hard to tell not seeing it in person. They are a little pricy, but they wear. like. IRON.
- 0Aug 15, '13 by green34I like aviator scrubs but I hate their woman's top (it's too baggy so maybe a smaller size for me). What I plan on doing in the future is order a different scrub top from a different provider as we can do white scrub tops at all hospitals except one. If they don't have your color, it could be 4-6 weeks before the stuff arrives. I think mine shipped in 3 weeks with the custom color.
Allheart takes forever whenever I order items from them. I think it took about two months to receive all of my "in stock" scrubs that became out of stock 3 weeks later. They did not bother telling me that their instock items were not in stock.
- 0Aug 16, '13 by bostonrnbsnAllheart has a big selection of scrubs in all price ranges. But what I like most about allheart is that it also has different sizes (for instance xxs, or xs tall) that some online scrub stores don't offer. I've also recently ordered off of Metro Uniforms and shipping was fast and returns easy!
- 0Aug 16, '13 by monkeybugUniformadvantage.com definitely! I second the poster who said they love Uniform Advantage's Butter Soft Scrubs! UA also carries many other brands and extended sizes.
If you have money to burn and want some really excellent scrubs, there's Sassy Scrubs, too. They custom make scrubs. You pick the fabric, style, and size, they make them and send them too you. I used them for my maternity scrubs. They make really good scrubs. Their workmanship is great. They are a bit pricey, though.