Best place to buy stethoscopes from....Register Today!
- by mdcp Mar 5, '09I have looked at stethoscopes at uniform stores and I think they can be outrageously priced.
I am looking to get a Littmann or something that is considered of the same quality. Any suggestions?
- Mar 6, '09 by Lena202Try searching online (allheart.com, steels.com, etc).
Also try Ebay, sometimes you come across a great deal on Littmann's and GRX.
You can always pick the one you like in the uniform store, look at it, feel and try it and then order it cheeper online.
- Mar 20, '09 by stoliAll Heart . I have a Littman Master Cardiology and love it ! Did my research prior to buying from All Heart .
- Mar 30, '09 by KimmipooAllheart.com is pretty cheap too. I got my stethescope and a blood pressure cuff and some other things for clinicals.
- If you are going for a Littmann and want it engraved, this is the best site I found. http://www.medisave.net/ They do engraving for free and some places charge $17 for it. I just received my first stethoscope from them yesterday. I ordered it on Friday and it shipped Friday. I received it yesterday (Tuesday) and it is perfect! I can't figure out how they got it engraved and shipped so quickly.
I also found this site for other stuff. http://www.bpmedicalsupplies.com They have great prices on scissors, hemostats, and penlights. I ordered on Friday as well and haven't received my stuff yet. It shipped on Monday and is shipping regular mail. Shipping was only $1, so I figure I can't expect too much.
- Apr 1, '09 by GurmoThat is another thing, did you engrave it yourself? What did you say on it? I'm also half expecting someone to buy it for me as a gift and engrave something on it but I don't want to wait and then at the last minute have to rush order it!
- I just put my name. Everywhere I looked had a limit of 20 or so characters, so you can't really do much more than your name. I did find one site that allowed you to add a tiny piece of art (like a heart or cross) but I didn't like how that looked. The other reason I like the medisave place was that they engrave the chestpiece rather than the tubing. Alot of places will engrave the tubing, and apparently that rubs off over time.
- Apr 1, '09 by GurmoNice! I know where I am buying mine then. I think I'm going to go ahead and get it for myself too since it is a 20 character limit....